Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Philosophical Bird Is Philosophical


My first stab at Project 365 ended with a success yesterday, May 26, 2010. Although I haven't actually updated my Wordpress blog where all the photographs are, the project has indeed been finished.

Now that I've been taking pictures every day for the past year, I can't imagine myself not having a camera in my pocket every day or not taking a shot of something that interests me.

So, I guess I might just continue this project. Instead of Project 365, it can be Project Lifetime. I'll go on with is as long as I can.

I'm just proud that I actually got to accomplish the feat of taking a photograph every day for one whole year.

Anyway, so how does this new year start?

A trip to the Bronx zoo! It's my last high school field trip ever, and I spent it in the zoo, under an overcast sky. I hung out with three freshmen, a modest group.

I've been to the Bronx zoo before, as a freshman, but it was quite a sad story. My main goal was to experience the most out of the zoo, meaning see as many animals as I can. This desire prompted me to leave my friends, who were holding me back because of how slow they were going. Thus, I explored the zoo by myself, for the most part, running like a dork with a camera.

Today, I stayed with my group, having fun, laughing, trying to make the most of what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment